Why do you need a website?
- you want to take your business or organization online;
- you want to start an eCommerce business;
- you want earn revenue with a website;
- you want to have a portfolio of your works;
- you want to show your skills to the world;
- you want to blog about your experiences and expertise; Or,
- you just want to know how website is built. To all these answers,
Well, if you get the answer and wanna start a website right now, you’re absolutely at the right place
WE BUILD & DESIGN CUSTOM WEBSITES
Professional, sleek and appealing
How do we build your online presence?
- You contact us and discuss your project;
- We take the project from you;
- We know your requirements;
- We design the site to your requirements;
- You check it on the project submission;
- You get back to us for any tweaks or design customization;
- You get satisfied;
- We take the payment from you..
- We’d take preferred domain-name choice(s) from you.
- We’d buy the domain(s) on your behalf from one of the best domains registrars in the industry. (you’ll be informed about this when you contact us)
- We’d host the domain on a robust Linux server with 99.90% up-time guarantee. (See our web-hosting features).
- Once the domain and the hosting are set up for your site, we install latest version of WordPress (from WordPress.org) on it.
- We handle all the processes associated with a WordPress installation.
- Once the site is live, we install a premium theme on this. (We’d show you the gallery of themes before they are applied. You can choose any of them anytime.)
- Following this, we’d install necessary and very important WordPress plugins.
- We’d create a sitemap for the blog and submit it in Google and Bing webmaster tools.#
- We make necessary tweaks on our part to make the site/blog presentable and to your satisfaction.
- Associated with the site/blog(s), we’d create accounts in the most popular social sites like Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, LinkedIn and so.#
- We design those business profiles/pages for the domain and integrate them into the site/blog.
- Eventually, we’d present the site/blog(s) to you. You might sometimes request us for some minor changes or modifications. We’d make those changes accordingly.
- Once you’re satisfied with your final product and our way of creating the site/blog, we’d submit the project (site/blog) to you with all the access details.
- You’d pay us and we take it with a smile.
A Complete Package
- Hosting – we’d also host your website and handle any sort of hosting related queries. You can opt for your own hosting, by the way.
- Domains – we’d buy your domain(s) and configure this to the server. If you have your own domain, you need to send this to us only.
- Custom Themes – We will create a new child theme for your needs like any e-commerce/WooCommerce theme which will be completely custom designed for you.
- Setup – we’d install the CMS (WordPress) and start developing your website.
- Design – we’d custom-design your website to your requirements. We, for sure, discuss this with you and keep you posted about the progress.
- Backups – we’d backup your site or you also do this from your end.
- Emails – we’d create business email accounts (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) for you and set up on a Gmail account.
- Renewals – we’d send reminder mails to you for the renewals of your domain(s) and hosting. If you wanna do your yourself, we’d also help you in this.